Saturday, October 20, 2007

Meme.


Lightening tagged me for a meme a while ago, so naturally I thought "I'll get right onto that....."
Better late than never.

The Actor's Studio 10 Questions meme.

1. What is your favourite word?
Twitface, closely followed by Horrorhead and Idiot. (I can't help it if my students are hideous looking and a little slow.... )
2. What is your least favourite word?
"Should".... especially if it is immediately preceded by the word "You".
(Don't tell me what to do!!!!)

3. What turns you on? (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)
Oooo, babybaby!!!
A full bag of lollies. (Have I been single too long?)

4. What turns you off?
An empty bag of lollies that some selfish bastard didn't share with me.

5. What sound or noise do you love?
The end of day/end of year school bell.
The pop of a champagne cork.
My kids laughing.
"Ms Frogdancing... You've Won Tattslotto!!!!" (well, ok. This one hasn't happened, but I bet I'd REALLY REALLY like to hear it.)

6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of one of my kids vomiting, and the splat! sound which means that said vomit has unfortunately hit the floor instead of the toilet. Add a 'hate the sound score' of x100 if heard in the middle of the night.
7. What is your favourite swear word?
Fuck. All out top favourite word, especially when I've lost my car keys. No other word will do.
Bugger. For more sedate, garden party situations when an expletive is called for.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to do?
Writer.
Trophy wife.
Travelling minstrel.

9. What profession would you like not to do?
Food tester for a despot.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Well, first off, I'm not terribly religious. I've been known to describe myself as a godless heathen to people who are strange enough to ask about my spiritual standing with the Lord, but I guess that's not strictly true. I think that God and I are on pretty good terms. I don't bother him with tuneless hymn singing on Sundays, and he doesn't bother me. Besides, I always thought St Peter was at the Pearly gates. By gum! I MUST be important if God is there to greet me!
I'd like him to say....

"Welcome. We have a special come-straight-in-regardless-of-your-lack-of-churchgoing rule if you die in your 127th year while dancing the tango at your great granddaughters wedding with your much younger, madly in love with you, wealthy husband who makes you laugh. You qualify. Go right on through."

This was more fun to do than I thought it would be. Thanks Lightening!
I'd tag people, but I don't know how to link yet. It's Scott's fault. He hasn't shown me yet.
So I tag everyone in internetland who feels like doing this.

No comments: